Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Naked Artist



After a disk repair, a clean reinstall, a RAM boost, and reloading of all my photos, I'm back in the blogging game. Thank goodness my slow Mac is back up to speed! Plus, I now have a brand new camera for my birthday! I had to give my new toy a try, and Evie's bath time tonight was the perfect setting. Evie got a set of bathtub crayons from Aunt Megan and Uncle Chris for her birthday. We use them as a special treat for when she uses the potty or when she needs extra encouragement to get in the tub. Tonight, she is fighting a nasty cold, so she needed some cheering up. Bathtub crayons to the rescue! She spent about 95% of her bath time working on her graffiti skills and 5% getting clean. In fact, judging by the color of the water after her bath, I'm pretty sure she was dirtier on the way out than on the way in. But it sure was fun!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Seriously, that kid has a lot of hair! Oh, and she's cute. <3

Krieger Family said...

watch out for those "bathtub" crayons....they can get into the living room, kitchen, and bedroom quite easy....and they (with out the tub full of water) are a bugger to clean!
have fun with the new little picasso!