Here is Evie Lu from her first opening day. I can't believe how fast time has gone by.
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Opening Day!
Once again we've come to another Opening Day for America's game. This will be Evie Lu's third opening day and the third she'll spend with her dear old dad. Evie Lu should be in daycare, but instead she'll be fighting off a bug and getting plenty of quality cuddle time. I've been teaching Evangeline to root for the right team, but apparently someone at daycare has other ideas. Last week I was cheering, "Go Cubs!" and Evie responded with, "Go Mariners!" This is simply not acceptable. You'll see below we've fixed the problem.
Here is Evie Lu from her first opening day. I can't believe how fast time has gone by.
Here is Evie Lu from her first opening day. I can't believe how fast time has gone by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry I missed this! Glad they won!
Yes, my friend, it really is a question.
Post a Comment