Saturday, May 30, 2009

Evie Lu Gets A New Aunt!

Okay Evie you're going to have a new Aunt. She'll give you food too!


Jody and Leanne's wedding day was perfect. The sun was shining and everyone was in great spirits. Kaia spent most of the day as a single mom while I fulfilled my best man duties. (Mostly I made sure the other groomsmen had gum and made sure Jody didn't pass out.)

Cousin Parker keeps Evie Lu occupied.


Once everyone got to the church for pictures, Evie resumed her monkey see monkey do game with Parker. Everything Parker did, Evie copied. It was a riot. When Evie wasn't copying Parker she was running circles with other little kids in the entryway. Where she gets the energy I have no idea.

We clean up alright.


The ceremony was beautiful and Evie watched it all from the floor in front of the first pew eating cheerios. We are very excited to welcome Leanne to the family and to get to know her family as well.

The happy couple saying, "I do."

1 comment:

Brady said...

By "gum," did you mean, "scotch?"