I am an idiot. For a couple of months I've been asking Kaia if we should transition Evie Lu into a toddler bed. Kaia, who is not an idiot, would ask me why we would change something that was working just fine. Somehow idiocy won the day.
Our neighbors had a yard sale this weekend and there was a toddler bed for sale. We bought it, painted it, and walked Evangeline through the process of taking apart her crib and setting up her bed. This was all great until Evie realized her crib was gone and started crying. As of right now she's been in bed for 30 minutes and if she doesn't kill herself by launching off the bed while jumping I'll consider the night a success.
Do you notice what is not in the bed?
3 comments:
Will, you're not an idiot. You're just the father of a toddler. From what I hear, those things are unstoppable. You're both great parents, and someday when Evie can appropriately express her emotions (you know, when she's like, 30) she'll be able to thank you for it.
good luck!!!!
fun times. liv LOVES her big girl bed
sleeps like a champ!
(it was easy because dylan nabbed the crib) that is what you need now....;)
Post a Comment