We have a pitiful little star for our Christmas tree, but the good part of having such a small star is that Evie Lu was able to cap off the tree for us this year. She is very proud of the tree and wants to be the official tree lighter every day. I can't believe the difference between last Christmas when she was a whirling dervish with very little direction to this year where Evangeline is a whirling dervish with an agenda all her own. Kaia and I are in serious trouble.
Right there. Perfect.
2 comments:
Will, I'm getting exhausted trying to keep up with your hair situation. Wasn't it just yesterday you were baby-faced and rockin' the Prince Valiant? Now you're Dave Grohl circa 2006. I can't handle it!
The only way to really handle it is to come visit more often. That is the best way.
Post a Comment