Friday, July 16, 2010

Evie Lu Meets Her Brothers

Okay, I give up, how do you tell them apart?


Zevon and Guthrie have a growing fan club, but there is no doubt as to who the president of that club is right now. Their big sister is crazy for her brothers. As Grandma Bev stays with her and Kaia and I are at the hospital, Evie spends her time wondering what her brothers are doing. Evangeline told Bev after Vacation Bible School was done, "Grandma, I'm going to see MY babies at the hospital."
All of her time playing with baby dolls has paid off as my little girl is very gentle as she holds her tiny brothers. As I write this I realize I've committed a very big dad sin, I'm not totally sure which brother Evangeline is with in these pictures! I'll check with the all knowing Grandma Bev, but I think it is Guthrie. Man, am I in for years of trouble with my boys!

Nope, I'm still the cutest.

No comments: