I have a backlog of posts, starting with marking the boys 10 month mark. As you can see, they are becoming two of the silliest and least identical twins out there. Zevon continues to be sweet yet demanding, and sensitive yet throws his weight around. Guthrie is goofy yet smart, fearless yet loves a good cuddle. They continue to keep us on our toes.
Their favorite games are 'so big' which Zevon can do with flair (see the video from a few weeks ago). Guthrie has joined in, but he only raises one arm as if to say, "I'm so big, but not as big as Zevon". Gus continues to be the smaller twin, but is small only in comparison to our big lug Z. They can stand with support and will pull themselves up to standing when you hold their hands. Lately they are trying to pull up on furniture and can get to their knees. Zevon is mostly content to sit and stretch to reach what he wants. This includes the back of his brother's shirt, pulling them both to the ground. Guthrie hops on his butt, rolls, scoots from belly to sitting, and does just about everything except move like a normal baby. They are turning me into an anxious mother who is worried about their delay in crawling, much less walking. I'm trying to remain calm and tell myself they are hitting every other milestone (babbling, feeding themselves, making eye contact, laughing at goofy faces, playing peek-a-boo). I'll be chasing after them soon enough.
1 comment:
Holy cats. Could Z be more of a ham? At what age are babies supposed to learn to roll their eyes, 'cause I think Guthrie's gonna be a champ at that one.
Post a Comment