Many of you think my daughter is all sweetness and light. I present Exhibit A (photo above) to prove the existence of Evil Evie. All I wanted was a picture of her in her cute dress after the Christmas program. I was presented with this child. Excitement of the Christmas program + cookies and lemonade + need of a nap = one cranky EvieThursday, January 12, 2012
Pre-K Christmas Concert
Evie was very excited for her preschool Christmas concert. She was going to be a grandma, and she got to wear a wig she told me. I was curious, and on the day of the concert, the wig did not disappoint. I think her grandmas would have been very proud of her performance as a grandma. She stepped up and acted the line, "The grandma at the door says *kiss kiss kiss* (pucker up and go mwa several times), on Christmas day." Her outfit was complete with pink glasses, gloves, and of course a wig. She was pretty cute.
Many of you think my daughter is all sweetness and light. I present Exhibit A (photo above) to prove the existence of Evil Evie. All I wanted was a picture of her in her cute dress after the Christmas program. I was presented with this child. Excitement of the Christmas program + cookies and lemonade + need of a nap = one cranky Evie
Many of you think my daughter is all sweetness and light. I present Exhibit A (photo above) to prove the existence of Evil Evie. All I wanted was a picture of her in her cute dress after the Christmas program. I was presented with this child. Excitement of the Christmas program + cookies and lemonade + need of a nap = one cranky Evie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment