In July of 2010 Kaia and I knew we were in for a major life change as we prepared to welcome our boys, but I can safely say we had no concept what a change it would be. I don't remember much of their first year of life as Zevon and Guthrie decided sleep was optional, but crying was not. I am glad to say I'm incredibly proud of the awesome boys they are today.
We partied with the boys at a minor league baseball game and then back home for pizza and cake.
![]() |
| Zevon loves lemonade on a hot day. |
![]() |
| Guthrie is keeping a close eye on the game. |
![]() |
| Big sister is styling. |
| Kaia made two cool cakes for two awesome boys. |
| Guthrie |
| Zevon |
| Our annual tradition. How long will they indulge me. |



No comments:
Post a Comment