Thursday, June 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt Becky!

My Aunt Becky is 30 today? No way!


My brother and sister have birthdays one day apart, so in order to be fair to both of them I usually forget to send a card to either of them. That is the case again this year. I really should have remembered as Evie Lu's Uncle Jody turned 25 yesterday and her Aunt Becky turns 30 today.

When we were back in Billings it was odd that Evangeline never was in a good mood when Becky was ready to pick her up. As a result I discovered I don't have a single picture of Becky and Evie Lu together. We will definitely have to remedy that situation.


Me, Uncle Jody, Aunt Becky, and Great Aunt Robin.


In honor of Becky's birthday Evie Lu has promised to be good and go to bed on time so I can go see The Police play in town tonight. She also promised to sleep through the night so she will be well rested when she meets her Great Uncle Dan for the first time tomorrow!

1 comment:

Megan said...

...I'm really creeped out. Tomorrow, the 8th, is Chris's 30th as well. This is, like, too many familial similarities in too many directions for me and Chris now, so... yeah. Creeped.